Sunday 15 April 2012

A Quick Note

Hi guys and girls.  Just a quicky.  I know I haven't been great at keeping up with my 30 posts over 30 days, but it is a challenge and I'm still determined to rise to it. 

The past couple of weeks have been hectic, yet so enjoyable.  It was so nice to go home over Easter and visit family and friends, although now I miss them more than ever.  I started my new job last Tuesday which I absolutely love.  Oh yeah and the hard drive of my laptop died a sudden death, much to the dismay of my mother who paid almost the amount of a new laptop for a replacement hard drive as little as 6 months ago.

Thankfully my superhero of a boyfriend has managed to save the day by providing me with his spare laptop for the time being.  

Today's my day off so I'm currently sat at the end of the bed, laptop ironically on my lap, Lord Of The Rings: The Return Of The King playing (I've watched all 3 films today) and about to hammer out some catch-up HAWMC posts.  Wish me luck!

P.S.  Big thank you to Vicki Gibbs for checking up on me during my absence from the blogging world.  Was really thoughtful of you lovely and I really appreciated it :) x

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Yay! Yay! I look forward to reading your posts. They're so much fun to read; you really do have a gift when it comes to writing.

    Enjoy!

    Vicki
    xxx

    ReplyDelete