Tuesday 3 April 2012

Day 3: A Very Simple Superpower

HAWMC_2012_dayprompt-3

As I mentioned yesterday, I'm now home for Easter break and don't have my laptop with me.  My mum is a writer and works from home, so getting the chance to be able to use her computer is a rarity.  Luckily I've managed to grab it solely for the purpose of writing this post, but I'm on a time limit!

If I could have a super power, I would be able to re-boot my pancreas and the pancreases of every other Diabetic in the world.  Okay, maybe not very imaginative but I'm being honest.  As far as I see it, a super power is a wish.  It cannot necessarily exist or occur, but you want it to.  You wish it did.  I wish I could kick-start our pancreases!

So I may not want to be able to fly or breathe fire from my mouth, but that's only because they're not going to fulfill my deepest desire.  I don't want to be able to vanish on the spot, but sometimes I wish Diabetes would.

1 comment: